Tuesday, November 28, 2017
Data quality: The essential tools
Only 33% of CEOs say they trust their data (“CEO Outlook” 2016, KPMG). As sources of data are multiplying and diversifying, so are concerns about quality. Data quality is now a major strategic challenge for many companies, as it has a direct impact on company growth and longevity. And incorrect or unreliable data can have serious consequences on your digital analytics activities including loss of trust, reduced credibility, and poor business decisions.
At AT Internet, data quality is an absolute priority. That’s why we’ve put together our data quality toolbox: a set of easy-to-use tools that make it simple and painless to ensure your data’s quality.
In this webinar, discover these innovative tools:
- Marketplace: Simplify your implementation with a system of plugins
- Tag Inspector & Tag Crawler: Test and debug your data in seconds – no technical skills needed
- Data Manager: Correct errors due to tagging mistakes without editing your code
Your webinar host :
ON OUR BLOG
THE LATEST TRENDS IN DIGITAL ANALYTICS
Summer is drawing to an end, and AT Internet's product news is back in full force! Article Analytics Suite: the new features of the summer…
A list of the main key performance indicators (KPIs) to effectively manage your digital strategy and achieve your objectives. Article Infographic: 13 KPI analytics vital…
Gold rush, Brexit woes and secret profiling... The catching up: a look at the latest news and other digital nuggets. Article Catching up: Gold rush,…
STAY IN THE LOOP
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
Receive our latest digital analytics content by email:
- Downloadable resources: guides, white papers, customer success stories
- Invitations to our webinars on product and market news
- What’s new in the Digital Analytics Blog: latest articles and selection of digital news (“The Catch-Up”)
We are committed to respecting the privacy of users and promoting the fundamental values of data protection.