TUESDAY, 18 NOVEMBER 2014
HANDS-ON ANALYTICS: USE CASES & PRACTICAL TIPS
You believe in the power of data, and you know that analytics is key to measuring and optimising performance for true results. But do you know which steps to take to get there? In this webinar designed around actual use cases and real-life applications of our analytics solutions, Jasmin Spengler will give clear and practical tips, best practices and real examples for implementing tags, and measuring and analysing data.
We’ll study the actions to take based on common objectives in three industries:
Some of the questions you’ll learn to answer are:
- How do paying customers and free users act differently on your site?
- Which of your site’s teasers or promotional content is most effective?
- Which content is the most popular?
- Where are users dropping out of the conversion funnel?
- How is product placement affecting your sales?
- How is your internal search engine being used?
- How are your TV ads affecting your site traffic and conversions?
- Which combination of TV ad, time slot and channel drive the most conversions?
- Does your online audience profile match your TV campaign target audience?
ON OUR BLOG
THE LATEST TRENDS IN DIGITAL ANALYTICS
Summer is drawing to an end, and AT Internet's product news is back in full force! Article Analytics Suite: the new features of the summer…
A list of the main key performance indicators (KPIs) to effectively manage your digital strategy and achieve your objectives. Article Infographic: 13 KPI analytics vital…
Gold rush, Brexit woes and secret profiling... The catching up: a look at the latest news and other digital nuggets. Article Catching up: Gold rush,…
STAY IN THE LOOP
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
Receive our latest digital analytics content by email:
- Downloadable resources: guides, white papers, customer success stories
- Invitations to our webinars on product and market news
- What’s new in the Digital Analytics Blog: latest articles and selection of digital news (“The Catch-Up”)
We are committed to respecting the privacy of users and promoting the fundamental values of data protection.