Analytics success story: LE PARISIEN
Le Parisien uses AT Internet Digital Analytics solution to optimise the mobile marketing strategy on its 25 applications
“We use Analyzer to accurately track our 25 mobile applications. Mobile specific analyses allow us to optimise not only user experience but also our marketing campaigns.” Fabien Le Brusq, Mobile Marketing Manager – Le Parisien
Le Parisien is France’s leading generalist newspaper. The newspaper’s 25 mobile applications, an essential source of media, have been downloaded more than 3.5 million times on 7 different operating systems. The company’s mobile marketing objectives include:
- Providing users with information all day long, on a wide range of channels,
- Increasing mobile traffic and developing new offers,
- Developing customer loyalty through an optimal user experience.
With AT Internet Analytics solution, Le Parisien has been able to:
- measure its marketing actions in real time: pushes and notifications, email campaigns, latest events,
- optimise its offer of applications at different levels: usability and displayed content,
- improve user knowledge through specific analyses: versions of applications used, network used, screen size used etc.
ON OUR BLOG
THE LATEST TRENDS IN DIGITAL ANALYTICS
Summer is drawing to an end, and AT Internet's product news is back in full force! Article Analytics Suite: the new features of the summer…
A list of the main key performance indicators (KPIs) to effectively manage your digital strategy and achieve your objectives. Article Infographic: 13 KPI analytics vital…
Gold rush, Brexit woes and secret profiling... The catching up: a look at the latest news and other digital nuggets. Article Catching up: Gold rush,…
STAY IN THE LOOP
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
Receive our latest digital analytics content by email:
- Downloadable resources: guides, white papers, customer success stories
- Invitations to our webinars on product and market news
- What’s new in the Digital Analytics Blog: latest articles and selection of digital news (“The Catch-Up”)
We are committed to respecting the privacy of users and promoting the fundamental values of data protection.