Analytics success story: RYANAIR
Ryanair uses analytics to drive increased website revenue and performance.
“By using AT Internet’s Web Analytics to understand email and visitor behaviour, we were able to increase click-through rates by 200% and our bounce rate decreased by 18%.” Dara Brady, Head of Advertising, Ryanair
Ryanair is Europe’s original low fares airline and continues to be Europe’s largest low fares carrier. 99% of Ryanair’s bookings are made through its website making it the company’s single most important marketing tool. Ryanair was looking for a solution partner rather than provider. AT Internet was selected as an organisation with whom their Web Analytics environment would not stand still and one where all their online intelligence needs could be taken care of within a single, intuitive user interface.
The Analytics Suite and DataExplorer have allowed Ryanair to:
- Enhance strategic decision-making,
- Increase conversion rates,
- Increase website revenue,
- Increase visitor traffic by 16% to strategic pages,
- Double revenue generated from their email campaigns.
ON OUR BLOG
THE LATEST TRENDS IN DIGITAL ANALYTICS
Summer is drawing to an end, and AT Internet's product news is back in full force! Article Analytics Suite: the new features of the summer…
A list of the main key performance indicators (KPIs) to effectively manage your digital strategy and achieve your objectives. Article Infographic: 13 KPI analytics vital…
Gold rush, Brexit woes and secret profiling... The catching up: a look at the latest news and other digital nuggets. Article Catching up: Gold rush,…
STAY IN THE LOOP
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
Receive our latest digital analytics content by email:
- Downloadable resources: guides, white papers, customer success stories
- Invitations to our webinars on product and market news
- What’s new in the Digital Analytics Blog: latest articles and selection of digital news (“The Catch-Up”)
We are committed to respecting the privacy of users and promoting the fundamental values of data protection.