Analytics success story: TOTAL
Total optimised its online ordering process with digital analytics.
“AT Internet provides Total France managers with key information that allows us to improve our offer.” Cédric Vigneau – e-Business Manager – TOTAL FRANCE
Total France is the French leader in the oil and natural gas industry with more than 4,300 stations in France. Total France chose AT Internet and its digital analytics solution along with the e-Commerce module to respond to the following needs:
- Improve the service for ordering fuel online,
- Promote consistency in the different steps of the order,
- Increase the conversion rate of fuel orders,
- Provide Internet users with reliable information.
AT Internet’s Analytics Suite has allowed Total France to:
- Optimise its order process by setting up a “click to call” process,
- Double conversion rates for online fuel orders,
- Improve its online service and guarantee customer satisfaction.
ON OUR BLOG
THE LATEST TRENDS IN DIGITAL ANALYTICS
Summer is drawing to an end, and AT Internet's product news is back in full force! Article Analytics Suite: the new features of the summer…
A list of the main key performance indicators (KPIs) to effectively manage your digital strategy and achieve your objectives. Article Infographic: 13 KPI analytics vital…
Gold rush, Brexit woes and secret profiling... The catching up: a look at the latest news and other digital nuggets. Article Catching up: Gold rush,…
STAY IN THE LOOP
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
Receive our latest digital analytics content by email:
- Downloadable resources: guides, white papers, customer success stories
- Invitations to our webinars on product and market news
- What’s new in the Digital Analytics Blog: latest articles and selection of digital news (“The Catch-Up”)
We are committed to respecting the privacy of users and promoting the fundamental values of data protection.